Cranberry Fruit SaladFrom smurfetta 7 years ago
- 1-8 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained (reserve liquid) shopping list
- 1/2 C cranberry juice shopping list
- 2 T lemon juice shopping list
- 1-3 oz pkg wild strawberry gelatin shopping list
- 1-16 oz can whole berry cranberry sauce shopping list
- 1/2 C celery, chopped shopping list
- 1 small granny smith apple shopping list
- 1/2 C walnuts, chopped (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix reserved pineapple jiuce, cranberry juice and lemon joice ina saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Add gelatin stiring until all is dissolved.
- Add cranberry sauce.and stir into gelatin mixture..
- Chill until this begins to set.
- Stirin Pineapple, celery, apple & walnuts.
- Pour into a 5 cup mold and chill until completely set.