Easy Shrimp BisqueFrom upstatevoyager 8 years ago
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup sweet onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 2 cans condensed tomato soup shopping list
- 1 (29 ounce) can diced tomatoes with liquid shopping list
- 12 to 16 ounces small cooked shrimp, peeled shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan, melt butter. Add onion and saute until softened.
- Add garlic and saute 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add paprika, basil, cream cheese and milk.
- Stir over medium heat until smooth.
- Stir in soup and heat just to a bubble.
- Add tomatoes with liquid and shrimp. Heat to serving temperature.
- Garnish with minced fresh parsley if desired.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!