Strawberry MojitoFrom sean_mcgee 8 years ago
- 3-4 leaves of mint shopping list
- 2 strawberries shopping list
- 1 1/2 oz rum (non spiced, white) shopping list
- 1 1/2 oz simple syrup (or 1 Tablespoon of superfine sugar) shopping list
- 3 oz lime juice (Key limes, if available.) shopping list
- club soda shopping list
- 1 Sprig of mint to Garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Muddle the Mint leaves and strawberries together in a highball glass.
- Fill the Glass with ice.
- Pour in 1 shot (about 1 1/2 oz) of white rum. You may double the rum if you like! ;)
- Pour in the Lime Juice and Simple Syrup.
- Top off with Club soda and give it a stir.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and serve.
The Cooksean_mcgee San Antonio, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!