Food Processor CheesecakeFrom debra47 10 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker or digestive biscuits crumbs shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled shopping list
- 12 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup cottage cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the crumbs in a bowl and add the sugar and butter.
- Blend well.
- Press the crumb mixture halfway up the side of a greased 9 inch springform mold and on the bottom.
- Make sure the crumb mixture along the bottom is smooth and even.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool before filling.
- Place steel blade in the food processor.
- Put all of the ingredients including the butter into the food processor.
- Process until very smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool the cake in the oven with the door propped open until it is at room temperature.
- Chill for a couple hours.