Peanut Butter MousseFrom rodeogirl73 9 years ago
- 8 Reese's sugar Free peanut butter cups Miniatures shopping list
- 1 package (4-serving size) sugar free vanilla cook and serve reduced calorie pudding and pie filling shopping list
- 2 cups lowfat 2% or 1% milk shopping list
- Frozen reduced fat whipped topping, thawed (optional) shopping list
- Additional Reese's sugar Free peanut butter Miniatures for garnish (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Remove wrappers from 8 peanut butter cups; cut into small pieces.
- Prepare pudding with milk following package directions.
- Stir in chopped peanut butter cups; stir until melted and mixture is smooth.
- Divide evenly into 4 parfait glasses.
- Press plastic wrap directly onto pudding surface.
- Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
- Garnish with whipped topping and peanut butter cup pieces, if desired.