Grilled Filet Mignon 2From lucky513 9 years ago
How to make it
- Salt and Pepper upside of the Filet Mignon
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients including more salt and pepper (more salt)
- Mix the mixture together it should be like a brown pates
- Spread the past on all outsides of the filet
- make sure you leave enough to add to the bottom later
- Use a fork and puncture holes through out the top of the filet
- With a butter knife re-spread the past over the fillet
- Let sit for 15 min.
- Add to hot grill marinaded side down
- with the left over paste spread over the rest of the filet
- Flip Fillet in 8-10 min.
- Cook until your desired temperature
The Cooklucky513 Simi Valley, CA
The Rating4 people
Great combo of flavors! Tops!pink in USA loved it
Sounds delish!raelene1951 in Brighton loved it
Yumm yumm yumm! This looks soooo good.bitsyskitchen in Beautiful Coast loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!