Apricot-Maple Glazed Pork ChopsFrom caramia 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 4 (1 pound total) 1/2-inch-thick pork chops shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced shallots shopping list
- 1/2 cup apricot nectar shopping list
- 1/4 cup sherry wine or dry white wine shopping list
- 1/4 cup maple syrup shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Instant chicken Flavor Bouillon shopping list
- 4 dried apricot halves, thinly sliced (optional) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- MELT butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook, turning once, until no longer pink in center. Transfer to serving plate; keep warm.
- ADD shallots to skillet; cook, stirring frequently, until tender. Stir in nectar, sherry, maple syrup and bouillon. Bring to a boil; cook, stirring frequently, until sauce has thickened. Remove from heat; pour sauce over pork. Sprinkle with apricots and parsley.
The Cookcaramia US.
- Not added to any groups yet!