Christmas Tequila CookiesFrom maryo 9 years ago
- Christmas tequila cookies shopping list
- 1 cup dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup (two sticks) butter shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 2 cups dried fruit (dried cranberries or raisins) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts or pecans shopping list
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 liter bottle Jose Cuervo tequila (silver or gold, as desired) shopping list
How to make it
- First, sample the Cuervo to check quality.
- Take a large bowl. Check the Cuervo to be sure It is of the
- highest quality.
- Pour another 4 ounces in a measuring cup and drink.
- Turn on the electric mixer.
- Beat one cup of the butter in a large fluffy bowl.
- Add one teaspoon sugar. Beat again.
- At this point, it is best to make sure the Cuervo is still OK.
- Try another 4 ounces, just in case.
- Turn off the mixerer thingy.
- Break two leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried
- fruit, picking
- the frigging fruit off the floor.
- Mix on the turner.
- If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose
- with a screwdriver.
- Sample the Cuervo to check for tonsisticity.
- Next, sift 2 cups of salt or shomething.
- Check the Jose Cuervo.
- Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts.
- Add one table.
- Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find.
- Greash the oven.
- Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over.
- Don't forget to beat off the turner.
- Finally, throw the bowl through the window, finish the Cose
- Juervo and
- make sure to put the stove in the dishwasher.
- Cherry Mistmas
The Cookmaryo Rumney, NH
The Rating3 people
ROFLMAO!! GREAT recipe!! I'll be making this one FOR SURE!! Heck, we could bring in a co-baker, and do this a la Shake'n'Shiver (check out my recipe) Great post, Maryo :) Thanks for the much needed giggles! LOL :)kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it
LOL Okay Cath, think these would even make to the oven hic ROTFLMBO Great Post, Maryo ;0)henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!