Chicken Broccoli CasseroleFrom annaleika 7 years ago
How to make it
- Boil enough chicken to cover a large rectagular casserole dish
- cover bottom of pan with broccoli then a layer of chicken
- mix 2 cups of sour cream, mushroom soup and limon or lime juice to your taste ( I like it a little tart)
- spread this mixture over the chicken and broccoli
- cover this with shredded cheese
- cover this with Pepperidge Farms herb stuffing
- cook for approimently 45 mins at 350 F until sauce is bubbley and cheese is melted.
- Can also be cooked in Microwave
- A meal by itself and better with a salad
- can be cut down for a smaller family meal and always good warmed over.
The Cookannaleika Channelview, TX
The Rating2 people
My wife and I are looking forward to this one. The directions seem simple enough, and we love us some casserole. You are helping me learn to cook. I hope you're proud! :)cookinginchina in Hengyang loved it
We made the casserole tonight, and it was amazing! I prepared it all this morning before work and put it in the oven when we got home at 7:30 pm, then had to suffer while it baked for 45 minutes! It was even better than I had expected, and very easy ...morecookinginchina in Hengyang loved it
Casserole is so comforting chicken and Broccoli
is a classic.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!