Mexican Cheese DipFrom justlearningtocook 6 years ago
- 2-3 green onions shopping list
- 2 long pieces of celery shopping list
- 2-3 sprigs of cilantro shopping list
- 1 large tomato shopping list
- 1/2 green bell pepper shopping list
- 1/2 pound of grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 pound of grated monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1 small can of green chiles shopping list
- 2-3 spoons of red salsa shopping list
- 1 can of green salsa shopping list
How to make it
- Finely chop all the ingredience. Put all ingredience in a slow cooker and let marry. I let it cook slowly for 30 minutes but it may take longer. You can start the melting process by putting all of this in the microwave.
The Cookjustlearningtocook Norphlet, AR
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!