Chicken FriesFrom zena824 6 years ago
- 7 or 8 flat chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 to 3/4 inch strips (or wider if you desire) shopping list
- 2 cups fine Italian bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 cup grated Paremesan cheese shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon thyme shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon basil shopping list
- 1 cup melted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter.
- Dip chicken strips into melted butter and coat with crumb mixture.
- Place on baking sheet in singe layer.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes depending on width.
People Who Like This Dish 24
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating2 people
This "5" recipe looks amazing! I was watching Paula Deen preparing a recipe very similar to this but she fried her chicken. You've got me drooling ;-) Thank you for sharing!
Cheers!!!lor in Toronto loved it