Szechuan Chicken SaladFrom zena824 9 years ago
- 5 cups cooked chicken breasts, torn into large shreds shopping list
- 1 tablespoon hot chinese mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds shopping list
- 4 ribs celery, cut in diagonal pieces shopping list
- 6 green onions, cut in diagonal pieces shopping list
- 1 bunch cilantro or chinese parsley, chopped shopping list
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 3 tablespoons canola oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil shopping list
- Pinch of sugar shopping list
- 4 cups shredded lettuce (or your favorite greens) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine chicken with hot mustardd and stir to coat.
- Meanwhile toast sesame seed; sprinkle seed in shallow, sided pan and bake in a preheated 350 oven for 5 to 8 minutes until golden.
- Add seed, celery, green onions and cilantro to chicken.
- Mix soy sauce with oils, ginger and sugar and add to chicken mixture.
- Toss together.
- Sprinkle shredded lettuce on a large platter and mound chicken
- on the top .
- Garnish with a sprig of parsley or cilantro and a few toasted seed.