Banana Cream PieFrom mixedsweet7 10 years ago
- 1 package of instant banana pudding mix (3.5 oz) shopping list
- 1 package of instant vanilla pudding mix (3.4 oz) shopping list
- 3 cups of heavy cream shopping list
- 3 sliced bananas shopping list
- 1 baked pie shell (9 inches) shopping list
- 1 cup of heavy cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup of crushed ice shopping list
How to make it
- Using an electric mixer, whip 3 cups heavy cream until the cream begins to thicken. Then, add the crushed ice and whip for another 4 minutes. Now, increase the speed and add the vanilla and banana pudding mixes, until the mixture thickens. Again, increase speed to high until mixture is stiff. With your bananas, cover the bottom and the sides of pie crust. Now, cover the bananas with half of your banana cream mixture and cover the top completely with banana slices. Then, use the last of your banana cream mixture to top off your pie. In a small bowl, whip the 1 cup of cream until stiff. Finally, using a pastry bag, decorate with cream until the top is completely covered. Refrigerate for approximately 1 hour and Enjoy!
The Cookmixedsweet7 San Diego, CA
The Rating5 people
There goes my diet!
Sound to yummy!
Donna A.donnaja1231 in Moffat loved it
Yummmmmmmy!dariana in loved it
My favorite pie! Many childhood memories here. thanks for the great post!mao65 in Griffith loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!