Bacon Zucchini Red Pepper OmeletFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 8 ounces unsmoked bacon cooked diced shopping list
- 2 medium zucchini sliced shopping list
- 1 red pepper deseeded and sliced shopping list
- 1 bunch green onions sliced shopping list
- 6 large eggs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley shopping list
- 1-teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and cook bacon for 5-6 minutes until golden brown stirring occasionally.
- Add the zucchini, pepper and green onions and cook an additional 4 minutes.
- Break eggs into a small mixing bowl and beat together with parsley and seasoning.
- Pour egg mixture into the pan and cook over a medium heat for 5-6 minutes until the underside is golden.
- Place the pan under a preheated hot grill for a further 3-4 minutes until the omelet has set and the top is golden.
- Transfer to a warmed plate and serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!