Apples And Squash In The Crock PotFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cut squash in half then remove seeds and fibers and par and cut in 1/2" slices.
- Pare and core apples and cut into 1/2” slices.
- Combine melted butter, sugar, flour, salt and mace.
- Layer one half of the squash in the bottom of the removable liner and top with one half the apple slices and one half the sugar mixture.
- Repeat layers then place in base.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 hours.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!