Venison Vegetable Roast In The Crock PotFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- In hot oil braise venison rump on all sides to lock in flavor.
- Peel potatoes, carrots and onions.
- Place venison roast in slow cooking crock pot and stick with the whole cloves.
- Quarter onion and place on top then add potatoes and salt and pepper liberally.
- Next add carrots then top with bay leaf and add water to cover vegetables.
- Cook on low for 10 hours.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!