Crock Pot LasagnaFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 8 lasagna noodles cooked according to package directions shopping list
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley leaves shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese thickly sliced shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1/2 pound ground beef browned in a skillet shopping list
- 6 ounce can tomato paste shopping list
- 2 ounces pepperoni sliced shopping list
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
- 2 teaspoons oregano shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped dried onions shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- To make sauce combine all ingredients together until well combined.
- Place half of the noodles in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Mix ricotta cheese and parsley together.
- Spread half of ricotta cheese mixture on top of noodles.
- Sprinkle half of the parmesan cheese on top of ricotta cheese.
- Add a layer of half of the sauce.
- Place a layer comprised of half of the sliced mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layer then cook on high for 2 hours.
- Serve hot.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!