Baked Custard In The Crock PotFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl combine eggs, sugar, vanilla and milk then mix well.
- Pour into a lightly buttered baking dish that will fit in the crock pot.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Place a rack or ring of aluminum foil in the crock pot then add 2 cups hot water.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and place on the rack in the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
I'm going downstairs this very moment and get this going! Thanks, like I needed more calories today!!juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
Just to let you know it turned out perfectly, not overly sweet. Easy! Thanks.juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
Thank you for the recipe. I haven't tried making a custard in a crockpot but I will! Have a good holiday!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!