Baked Custard In The Crock PotFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl combine eggs, sugar, vanilla and milk then mix well.
- Pour into a lightly buttered baking dish that will fit in the crock pot.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Place a rack or ring of aluminum foil in the crock pot then add 2 cups hot water.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and place on the rack in the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
Thank you for the recipe. I haven't tried making a custard in a crockpot but I will! Have a good holiday!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
I'm going downstairs this very moment and get this going! Thanks, like I needed more calories today!!juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
Just to let you know it turned out perfectly, not overly sweet. Easy! Thanks.juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!