Beef EnchiladaFrom breadpudding4444 7 years ago
- 2 pounds of ground beef or **(ground turkey) shopping list
- ****( 2 packages of taco seasoning mix if using turkey)***** shopping list
- 1 package of 10 medium flour tortillas shopping list
- 2 jars of medium or hot salsa what ever you pre-fer shopping list
- 1 package of three mexican shredded cheeses shopping list
- 1 can Pam cooking spray. shopping list
- aluminum foil shopping list
- 9x12 cooking dish shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- place skillet on medium high heat, add ground beef or ground turkey in skillet and cook till browned.
- Drain excess grease. Add the 2 jars of Salsa, and cook together for 5 minutes.
- spray cooking dish with Pam cooking spray
- place 1 cup of the meat mixture in
- a thin layer on the bottom of dish, cover the bottom.
- take 1 flour tortilla in palm of your hand, like a taco, add 2 heaping tablespoons (serving size) of meat sauce inside the tortilla, roll like a cigar do not fold tight. place rolled tortilla on top of the sauce in the bottom of dish, continue this process till all floured tortilla's are used, making sure you push them all tightly together to make room for the next tortilla.
- pour the meat sauce that remains, completely over the top of rolled tortilla's making sure the top is covered.
- Place all of the shredded cheese allover the top of the meat sauce covering completely. Spray a piece of aluminum foil with cooking spray and cover casserole dish tightly
- cook for 25 minutes till cheese is completely melted and bubbly. take out of oven
- Let it cool before cutting, serve with garlic bread, and salad,enjoy