Sausage Egg Brunch CasseroleFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 16 ounces shredded Mexican four cheese blend shopping list
- 10 eggs shopping list
- 2/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 pound hot breakfast sausage shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Butter a lasagna dish.
- Spread cheese in bottom of dish reserving 1/2 cup to sprinkle on top.
- Brown sausage and set aside.
- Beat eggs well then stir in milk, salt, sugar, pepper and flour.
- Gently stir in sausage.
- Pour mixture over cheese in lasagna dish and cook for 35 minutes.
- During the last 5 minutes of cooking sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!