Apple Pie In The Crock PotFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 2 cans drained pie sliced apples shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 heaping tablespoons flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Mix flour, brown sugar and cinnamon in bowl then cut in cold butter to make crumbs.
- Combine apples, sugar, flour, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg together.
- Pat half of crumb mixture on bottom of crock pot then dump apple filling on top.
- Pour in remaining crumb topping and pat down with a spoon.
- Layer several paper towels over top of crock pot then place lid on top.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.