Dill and Onion Steaks With Horseradish SauceFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 2-1/2 tablespoons dill weed shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cracked black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 8 beef tenderloins cut 1" thick shopping list
- 2 large white onions thinly sliced and separated into rings shopping list
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/3 cup sour cream shopping list
- 4 teaspoons prepared horseradish shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- In small bowl combine wine, oil 1-1/2 teaspoons of the dill weed, 1 teaspoon pepper and salt.
- Trim fat from meat then place steaks and onions in large plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
- Add marinade and close bag then marinate in refrigerator for several hours turning occasionally.
- Drain steaks reserving marinade and onions then broil steaks to desired doneness.
- Meanwhile in large skillet heat reserved marinade and onions to boiling then reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, horseradish, remaining salt, dill weed and pepper.
- Pile onions on plate and top with a fillet then top with sauce.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!