Apple LasagnaFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 8 pieces lasagna uncooked shopping list
- 2 cans apple pie filling shopping list
- 1 cup ricotta cheese shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
- 1/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 6 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup quick cooking oats shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/3 cup brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare lasagna according to package directions then drain well.
- Spread one can apple pie filling in a greased rectangular pan slicing any extra thick apples.
- Layer four pieces of lasagna over apples.
- Mix together cheese, eggs, extract and sugar then spread evenly over lasagna.
- Top with remaining four pieces of lasagna.
- In small bowl combine flour, cinnamon, butter, brown sugar, oats and nutmeg until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over apple filling then bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Let stand 15 minutes then cut into serving pieces.
- Combine sour cream and brown sugar then dollop over top of lasagna when serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!