Tater Tot CasseroleFrom bozwa 9 years ago
- 4 cups frozen tater tots shopping list
- 1 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 10 oz. thawed chopped broccoli shopping list
- 2.8 oz. french fried onions shopping list
- 1 med tomato chopped (I rarely use these) shopping list
- 10 3/4 oz. cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder (and whatever other seasonings you would like) shopping list
How to make it
- Place potatoes on bottom and up sides of 8 x 12 casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 for 10 minutes.
- Brown beef; drain.
- Place beef, broccoli, 1/2 of the french fried onions and tomatoes in potato shell.
- Combine soup, milk, 1/2 cup cheese and seasonings; Pour over beef mixture.
- Bake covered at 400, 20 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese and onions; bake, 2 -3 minutes longer.
- ***I gave this recipe to a friend of mine who told me this dish made with sausage instead ground beef is also wonderful!
The Cookbozwa Rootstown, OH
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!