Chocolate FudgeFrom lauraleigh 8 years ago
How to make it
- Butter a 9X13 inch pan. Smaller pan can be used for thicker fudge.
- Melt butter in a large heavy saucepan.
- Add milk and sugar.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Cook at a rolling boil for 5 minutes, still stirring only occasionally but don't let the bottom burn.
- Remove from heat and add marshmallow creme.
- Add chocolate chips gradually, stirring constantly and making sure the chocolate melts evenly.
- Add vanilla and any nuts if desired.
- Pour into pan.
- At this time you can add another layer if you want, I like to use the Hershey's mint chocolate kisses and just drop them on top of the fudge and let them melt, then spread around evenly. You can also add nuts on top, crushed candy cane or toffee, etc.
- Cool for at least 4 hours. The fudge will be soft and is easier to cut if you put it into the fridge about 30 minutes before you want to cut it.
The Cooklauraleigh Denver, CO
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!