French Roast Coffee CakeFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- ¼ cup dark brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 2 tsp instant French vanilla flavoured coffee shopping list
- ½ tsp water shopping list
- ½ cup cultured unsalted butter, softened (no substitutes) shopping list
- 2/3 cup dark brown sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- ¼ cup brewed French roast coffee shopping list
- 2/3 cup light sour cream shopping list
- 1/3 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup cake flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease and flour a 9” spring-form pan.
- Mix brown sugar, sugar, cinnamon, coffee and water, set aside.
- In large bowl cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, vanilla, coffee, sour cream, and yogurt.
- In a separate bowl, combine all dry ingredients then add to cream mixture.
- Pour half of batter followed by half the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Pour remainder of batter then top with remaining cinnamon-sugar.
- Rest cake for 10 minutes.
- Bake 40 minutes.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating1 people
sounds superb!iffyo in loved it
On A Budget555 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Good To Freeze126 members
Comfort Foods769 members
Piece Of Cake374 members
The Breakfast Club436 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Party Food316 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits280 members