chicken tandoori masalaFrom imran 8 years ago
- 1 kg chicken shopping list
- 1½ tbsps. garlic(paste) shopping list
- 3½ tbsps. ginger(paste) shopping list
- 4 tbsps. lime juice shopping list
- 4 tsps. All spice powder shopping list
- 2 tbsps. vegetable oil shopping list
- 500 gms. tomato(pureed) shopping list
- 2 tbsps. cumin powder(roasted) shopping list
- 3 nos. green chilies(chopped) shopping list
- 5 tbsps. dry milk(skimmed) shopping list
- 3 tsps. corn flour shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade, wash the chicken and mix well leave it for at least 4-5 hour.
- Now in a pan heat oil, add ginger and cumin powder, let it cook for few second.
- Now add the tomatoes,chillies,coriander, garam masala, salt and black pepper and let it cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Take a cup and with 6-7 tbsp water mix the corn flour and the skimmed milk powdered and add this to the curry.
- Add the chicken after it has been grilled in the hot grill for 30-40 minutes till the chicken is cooked.
- Let the chicken simmer for few minutes and serve hot with nan or rice.