Honey Peanut Butter CookiesFrom angelgirl94 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup peanut butter-creamy or crunchy shopping list
- 1 cup honey shopping list
- 2 eggs-lighly beaten shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl,mix shortening,peanut butter,and honey.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Stir in sugar.
- Sift together flour,baking powder,soda,and salt.
- Add to peanut butter mixture and mix well.
- If dough is too sticky,chill for at least 1 hour.
- Roll dough into 1-1 1/2 inch balls.
- Dip in sugar and place onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Flatten with fork making a crisscross pattern.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.