Pork And Egg In Soy SauceFrom watson2167 6 years ago
- 1 inch ginger shopping list
- 2 pounds pork that has fat, meat, and skin sections shopping list
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons thick soy sauce shopping list
- ½ tablespoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 chopped celanto shopping list
- 2 star anis or 2 teaspoon of star powder shopping list
- Best serve with Thai chili fish sauce..(see Thai chili fish sauce recipe.) shopping list
How to make it
- Thinly slice ginger.
- Chop pork to medium bite size pieces and make sure that each piece has the fat, meat, and skin.
- Boil eggs for 20 minutes. Allow to cool and remove shell from egg. Set aside.
- In a large pot of high heat add oil and garlic. Stir until garlic is brown.
- Add pork pieces and celanto stir until brown which is about 10 minutes.
- Add ginger, sugar, thick soy sauce and salt . Cook for about 10 minutes.
- Pour water into pot so that it just covers the pork, cover in medium low heat, cook for 40 minutes stirring occasionally. Add more water for more juice. If like juice.
- Add boiled egg and continue cooking for another 20 minutes more. Turn heat off.
- Serve with Jasmine rice or can be refrigerator for next day.....
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!