Apple PorkchopsFrom tuilelaith 9 years ago
How to make it
- Wash, core and slice up the apples into a small bowl.
- Add brown sugar asnd cinnamon.
- toss gently until the apples and brown sugar are mixed.
- Place half of the apple mixture into a cake pan, just enought to cover the bottom.
- Placethe pork chops on top of the apples, season to taste with salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Put the rest of the apples on top of the pork chops.
- Bake in a 350 F oven for about 30 minutes, or until the pork is done and apples are tender.