Chinese Beef With Pea PodsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 pound flank steak shopping list
- 1 can beef consommé shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoons ground ginger shopping list
- 1 bunch green onions sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cold water shopping list
- 7 ounces snow peas frozen partially thawed shopping list
How to make it
- Thinly slice flank steak diagonally across the grain.
- Combine strips in slow-cooking pot with consommé, soy sauce, ginger and onions.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 7 hours.
- Turn control to high.
- Stir in cornstarch that has been dissolved in the cold water.
- Cook on high for 10 to 15 minutes or until thickened.
- Drop in pea pods the last 5 minutes.