Creamy Beef Noodles In The MicrowaveFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 small white onion chopped shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes shopping list
- 4 ounce can mushroom pieces drained shopping list
- 4 cups uncooked noodles shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups water shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Crumble beef into 2 quart glass casserole then add onion and microwave uncovered 6 minutes.
- Drain fat and stir to break into pieces.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix to combine.
- Microwave covered for 14 minutes stirring 2 or 3 times.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!