Quick Berries And Cream Trifle CakeFrom dariana 10 years ago
- 1 9-1/2-inch tart-shape sponge cake shopping list
- 1/2 cup berry or orange juice shopping list
- 1/4 of an 8-ounce container frozen whipped dessert topping, thawed shopping list
- 1 6-ounce carton (2/3 cup) berry-flavor yogurt shopping list
- 2 cups raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, and blueberries shopping list
How to make it
- Place cake on a serving platter; sprinkle with juice. Set aside.
- Stir together whipped topping and yogurt in a small mixing bowl, spread on cake. Cover and chill up to 2 hours. Seal berries in a self-sealing plastic bag. Transport cake and berries in an insulated cooler with ice packs.
- To serve, arrange berries on the cake. Cut into wedges.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookdariana IL
The Rating4 people
hottamale and magpie, the bext part is guest think it took you all day to make this and it takes very little time to put together. Great dessert when you are short on time.dariana in loved it
Your my kind of cook... I really like this..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Mmmm I think I will make this for dessert 2 morrow night. Looks and sounds great.lovingmybabbyalways in Winchester VA loved it