Beer-eautiful BratwurstsFrom tigressa 10 years ago
- 1 package of raw bratwurst (usually 5 links per pack) shopping list
- 1/2 package of sauerkraut shopping list
- 1 package of potato rolls shopping list
- 10 oz. of beer (your choice, we used a medium ale) shopping list
- pickled banana peppers shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. of celery seeds shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. of onion powder shopping list
- dash of cracked pepper & sea salt shopping list
How to make it
- Place sauerkraut (all juice from package), beer, celery seeds, onion powder, salt and pepper in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Cover and marinate for at least 30 mins.
- After marinating, pour off some juice and heat sauerkraut in small pot on medium/low.
- Place Bratwursts on a broiling pan or grill and cook for 10 mins on each side or until thoroughly cooked.
- Serve Bratwursts on potato roll with the hot sauerkraut and some banana peppers on top
- Add salt 'n' vinegar chips on de side...
- mmm mmm!
The Cooktigressa Lansdowne, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!