Crab Dip with Goat CheeseFrom emiperkins 6 years ago
- 1 log goat cheese shopping list
- 2 pkgs cream cheese shopping list
- 2 pouches crab shopping list
- 1/2 jar roasted red pepper shopping list
- 1 can artichoke hearts shopping list
- salt and pepper to Taste (I used Weber Chicago steak seasoning, and it was fantastic. If you use salt and pepper, I'd probably add a bit of garlic powder as well) shopping list
How to make it
- Set out cream cheese to soften.
- While it is softening, chop the artichoke hearts and roasted red peppers.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Serve cold with crackers (I prefer sesame cracker rounds) or sliced vegetables.
- Another option is to spread it on some french bread and place it under the broiler.
The Cookemiperkins Wabash, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!