Stir-fry Ginger ChickenFrom watson2167 7 years ago
- 1/2 lb chicken breast, sliced into 3/4 inch pieces shopping list
- 3/4 cup peeled ginger thinly sliced shopping list
- One medium onion, sliced shopping list
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed shopping list
- 3 green onions cut into 2 inch sections shopping list
- 2 Tbls oyster sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbls fish sauce shopping list
- 2 tsp sugar shopping list
- Pinch of salt shopping list
- Pinch of black pepper shopping list
- 3 tbls fo corn starch ( mix in water) shopping list
- 2 tbls of oil for cooking shopping list
- 1/4 cups of water shopping list
- *( check out stir-fry sauce for white meat recipe) shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, mixing corn starch with water...mix well and set aside.
- Heat a wok over medium high heat, and add a couple of Tbls of vegetable oil. When hot, add the garlic and stir fry for about 20 seconds, and then add the chicken for about 5 minutes, or until cooked.
- Add the onions, ginger and stir fry for another 2 minutes, and then add all the remaining ingredients except for the green onions and the corn starch.
- Add 1/4 cup of water, and allow to come to a boil, slightly add small amount at a time of corn starch to the dish until sligthly thicken and add the green onion for another minute of frying. Taste and add more fish sauce or salt if needed, and more sugar to balance if needed.
- Serve over good fresh jasmine rice.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!