Cocoa Fraiche CupcakesFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 1 1/8 cups whole-wheat pastry flour shopping list
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- ½ teaspoon salt shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 stick plus 6 tablespoons unsalted butter (no subs) shopping list
- ½ cup sugar shopping list
- ¼ cup brown sugar shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla shopping list
- ¾ cup crème fraîche, at room temperature and stirred until runny shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Grease 16 muffin cups.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add the vanilla.
- Alternately beat in the dry ingredients and crème fraîche.
- Bake the cupcakes for 15 minutes, or until springy when gently pressed and a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Ice with your favourite sour-cream frosting and enjoy!
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating4 people
wowww!! so beautiful..thanks for the nutratian facts..ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Fantabulous!and very appetizing..my mouthz waterin'here!iffyo in loved it
Sweet Tooth447 members
Good To Freeze128 members
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Party Food316 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits282 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Cooking With Kids38 members