Snicker Bar CheesecakeFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 9 ounce package chocolate wafer cookies shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter melted shopping list
- 24 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups heavy cream divided shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups snack size Snickers bars shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a food processor grind cookies into fine crumbs.
- Add butter and process until well blended.
- Press into bottom and about 1 inch up sides of a 10 inch spring form pan.
- In large bowl beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Beat in eggs one at a time then beat in vanilla extract and 1 cup cream and beat 4 minutes.
- Fold in 1 cup cut up Snickers pieces and pour into pan then bake 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Let cool to room temperature then sprinkle remaining candy pieces over top.
- Refrigerate 5 hours before serving.
- Run knife around edge of pan to loosen cake and remove side of pan.
- Just before serving drizzle fudge topping over cake.
- Whip remaining cream until stiff and spoon a dollop over each slice.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!