Baked BrieFrom rosej 6 years ago
- 12 large sheets of phyllo pastry dough. shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 wedge of brie cheese (about a 1/2 lb) shopping list
- raspberry jam, or other favorite jam shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup (honey or other flavored syrup) shopping list
- 1/4 cup pecans or walnuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- On a baking sheet layer each phyllo sheet brushed with butter one at a time.
- Spread jam on top of brie.
- Put brie jam side down on top of the phyllo sheets.
- Fold dough over top.
- Flip so that the seam is down and the jam is on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Immediately top with brown sugar and syrup. (You want the brown sugar and syrup to melt, so you might place back in the oven for a couple minutes)
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with apple slices, crackers, or toast.
The Cookrosej Dolores, CO
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!