Fish Fillet in Sweet and Sour SauceFrom leslierose_64 9 years ago
- fish fillet - good enough for 2-3 persons shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- breadcrumbs shopping list
- pineapple juice shopping list
- sliced pineapple shopping list
- 1/2 cup carrots julienned shopping list
- 1/4 cup ginger julienned shopping list
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 1 onion minced shopping list
- cornstarch dissolved in water shopping list
- vinegar shopping list
- soy sauce shopping list
- sugar shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- prepare fish fillet by dipping each piece on the beaten eggs then cover them with breadcrumbs. Fry until golden brown.
- in a saucepan, saute garlic and onion.
- add carrots, ginger, bell pepper and cook for about 3 minutes.
- put in the pineapple and pineapple juice.
- pour in vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, and cornstarch. bring to a boil.
- stir constantly until sauce thickens.
- salt and pepper to taste.
- remove from heat then add the fillet on the sauce pan. Stir and then serve.
- *you can adjust the amount of the liquids used here according to your taste. frankly, i did not do any measuring when i cooked this.
The Cookleslierose_64 Mandaluyong City, Philippines
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!