Oven Baked Cheesy ChickenFrom jackyjoe7179 6 years ago
- 2 chicken breasts, boned and siced into 1/4" thick slices shopping list
- flour shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 1/4 c. light olive oil or vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 Tbs. butter shopping list
- 1 Tbs. flour shopping list
- 1 cup chicken stock shopping list
- 1 Cup medium cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Salt and pepper sliced chicken pieces, dredge in the flour and brown off in the oil on med high heat.
- Remove chicken pieces and place in an oven proof baking dish.
- Add butter to the pan and the 1 Tbs of flour.
- Cook flour unti it is bubbly and let it cook 2-3 minutes being careful not to let it brown.
- Add chicken stock, return to boil and let it cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken
- Sprinkle with the cheese and bake at 350 untill bubbley, about 20 minutes.
- This is realy good served with oven fries.
- You can also add mushrooms, canned or sauteed.