Taco BakeFrom crs101271 8 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 package (1 1/4 oz) taco seasoning shopping list
- 1 (15 oz) can tomato sauce shopping list
- 2 cans (8 oz each) tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 package ( 8 oz) shell macaroni, uncooked shopping list
- 1 can (4 oz) mild chopped green chilies shopping list
- 2 cups mild shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a skillet, brown ground beef and onion; drain fat. Add the water, taco seasoning and all the tomato sauce; mix. Simmer for 20 minutes. Transfer to crockpot. Stir in macaroni and chopped green chilies. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours. In the last 30 minutes of cooking, top with shredded cheddar cheese.
The Cookcrs101271 Norton, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!