Goat Cheese n Apple MeatloavesFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- ½ cup peeled, diced sweet apple shopping list
- 1 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- ½ lb ground turkey shopping list
- ½ lb lean ground beef shopping list
- 1/3 cup dry breadcrumbs shopping list
- 2 tsp dried basil shopping list
- 1 onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 3 tbsp maple syrup shopping list
- 100g soft goat cheese, cut into 8 discs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix diced apple with lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Add cornstarch; mix well and reserve.
- Combine ground turkey, beef, bread crumbs, basil, onion, garlic, egg and maple syrup. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide half of meat mixture equally among 8 muffin cups lightly brushed with oil. Make a small hole in the centre of each base.
- Place a goat cheese disc in each hole and top with 1 tbsp of the reserved apple mixture.
- Divide meat equally between the cups to cover the apples and press down gently around the edges to seal.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until meat is cooked through
- Makes 2 muffins per serving
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
OrganicSustainable Farming Group170 members
Good To Freeze127 members
Comfort Foods770 members
Party Food316 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Cooking With Kids38 members
Whole Foods142 members
Garlic Lovers460 members
FRESH HERB NUT31 members
Just Love To Cook48 members