Beef StewFrom pyromyth 7 years ago
- 2 cups beef broth shopping list
- 1 pound beef stew meat, cubed shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce shopping list
- 1 chopped onion shopping list
- 2 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 3 sliced carrots shopping list
- 1 tablespoon paprika shopping list
- 2 cubed potatoes shopping list
- 1 sliced stalk of celery shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Put beef stew meat into the slow cooker.
- Mix together paprika, flour, salt, and pepper in a small bowl; sprinkle mixture over stew meat (stir the meat to allow the mixture to coat it).
- Add beef broth, teriyaki sauce, potatoes, mushrooms, carrots, onion, celery, garlic and bay leaf to slow cooker.
- Cover slow cooker. Cook on low for 6 hours, stirring occasionally.
The Cookpyromyth Davis, CA
The Rating2 people
I'm cooking it as I post.... will let you know later how it went. Had to reduce the paprika because of 7 year old, hope it's not too spicy still...sueclaire in Broadview loved it
Yes, it worked out great! I did use what are called "texas T-bones" here - blade with a bone in. Also cooked in my new Bessemer pan on stovetop for couple of hours, left it too late for slow cooker. YUMMY!sueclaire in Broadview loved it
Sounds like an easy way to make a good stew. Thanks :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!