Braised HeartFrom scearley 6 years ago
How to make it
- Dredge the heart cubes in flour and brown in the butter and oil.
- Add water, carrots, onions, and salt and pepper. Cover and cook until the heart is fork tender.
- Check occasionally to make sure there is liquid in the pan.
- Serve over biscuits or toasted french bread.
- For a thicker gravy you can swirl a tablespoon or two of cream and butter in the liquid.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- scearley Federal Way, WA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookscearley Federal Way, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!