Mini Cheesecake TartsFrom rdmanning 7 years ago
- Pastry: shopping list
- 1 c flour shopping list
- 1/3 c Granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 c unsweetened baking cocoa powder shopping list
- 1/2 c margarine or butter, softened shopping list
- 2-3 T water shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/4 c Granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 T milk shopping list
- 1 t vanilla shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
How to make it
- Pastry: In a medium bowl, mix the flour, 1/3 c sugar, and cocoa.
- Cut in the margarine or butter until the chunks are small pea-sized. Sprinkle with water, 1 T at a time, until a dough is just formed.
- Form dough into a ball, then 24 balls
- Place each ball in an un-greased mini muffin tin (1 3/4"). Press up against the sides of each muffin mold. Don't make the bottom too thick...
- Filling: In a smaller bowl, beat together the cream cheese and 1/4 c sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in the milk and vanilla, then add the egg. Beat until just combined
- Fill each dough-lined muffin cup with 1 T filling.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 15-18 minutes, or until the filling is set. Let them cool in the pan for 30 min- they are difficult to get out.