Fried Tuna CakesFrom shelleybeanz73 6 years ago
- 3 cans of tuna, packed in water shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- corn meal, to roll in shopping list
- 1/2 med onion, minced shopping list
- 1 celery stalk, minced shopping list
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs ( i usually use crushed croutons, but I have used crackers and even corn meal in the mix) shopping list
- oil, to fry in shopping list
How to make it
- Drain tuna.
- Combine tuna, egg, onion, celery and bread crumbs in bowl.
- Make sure to mix well.
- Take some of the mixture and pat into a patty.
- Take patty and coat well with corn meal.
- Put in pre-warmed oil in skillet.
- Cook over med. heat until sides start to brown, turning once to brown the other side.
- These are great leftover sammies the next day :o).
The Cookshelleybeanz73 Ashland, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!