Loaded Baked Potato SaladFrom luvthewho 9 years ago
- 6-8 baking potatoes baked till done and then chilled shopping list
- 3/4 cup of mayo shopping list
- 1/4 cup of sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1 bunch of sliced green onion shopping list
- 1 cup of bacon crumbles shopping list
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Bake potatoes, with olive oil and kosher salt. Cool, remove skins and dice or crumble potatoes.
- Toss remaining ingredients with potatoes mix well can add more mayo or sour cream if needed.
- Can also add green pepper, pimentos, white onion if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cookluvthewho Belpre, OH
The Rating4 people
Good!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
This is sooo goood. I made this for the first time, Minus the onions since I have picky eaters and it was wonderful.artichokehearts in Seattle loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!