Absolutely Not Gourmet Smoked Salmon MacFrom mrspotatohead 7 years ago
- 1 7.5 oz box Kraft Thick ‘n’ Creamy macaroni and cheese Dinner shopping list
- ¼ cup milk shopping list
- ¼ cup half and half shopping list
- 4 tbsp butter shopping list
- Tabasco sauce (optional – I used about 4 or 5 shakes, maybe half a teaspoon) shopping list
- 1 3-oz. pouch chicken of the Sea Smoked Pacific salmon shopping list
- parmesan cheese for serving (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Cook noodles in a large sauce pan according to package directions; drain. Return noodles to pot
- Add butter, milk, half & half cheese sauce mix from kit and Tabasco sauce (if using). Mix well until butter is melted.
- Add smoked salmon (I did not drain); mix well, gently breaking up salmon.
- Serve immediately with Parmesan if desired.
- Like most boxed mac & cheese, I doubt this would reheat well – we ate it all so won’t find out.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- mrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!