Mushroom RavioliFrom ks76017 8 years ago
- 8 oz button mushrooms shopping list
- 1 tbsp butter shopping list
- 1 medium-sized shallot shopping list
- 1 small bunch of chives shopping list
- 1 ½ tbsp salt shopping list
- 4-6 oz skim ricotta cheese shopping list
- 48 wonton wrappers shopping list
- water shopping list
- canola oil for pan frying shopping list
How to make it
- In a food processor, add button mushrooms (cut in quarters), shallot, and chives and pulse until finely chopped.
- Heat butter in a small saucepan.
- Add mushroom mixture and salt, stirring occasionally until the mushrooms turn a light shade of brown and the shallot is translucent. Make sure it’s kind of salty – you’ll be adding ricotta to the ravioli, and if the mushroom mixture isn’t salty, your ravioli will be bland.
- Spoon 1 tsp of the mushroom mix on the middle of a wonton, then top with 1 tsp ricotta cheese.
- Moisten the edge of the wrapper with water, bring two opposite corners together and form a triangle. It’s better if you work from the middle of the wonton and push out – this will push out air pockets.
- Repeat until all wontons are used.
- Heat canola oil in a large pan (over med-high heat).
- Add ravioli.
- Flip the ravioli after about 90 seconds.
- Cook for another 30 seconds and add about 2 tbsp of water to the pan. Turn heat down to medium.
- Cover and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with marinara for dipping or with your favorite tomato or white sauce as you would boiled ravioli.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookks76017 Arlington, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!